tonetdseto Admin replied

293 weeks ago

The Silencers Full Movie Online Free

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Retired agent Matt Helm is re-activated in order to stop an evil organization from exploding an atom bomb over the USA and starting WWIII.
In this, the first Matt Helm movie, we see Matt Helm coaxed out of semi-retirement by an attractive ex-partner. It seems that the evil Big O organization has a nefarious plan called "Operation: Fallout." If this plan comes to fruition, Big O will explode an atomic bomb over Alamogordo, NM, and start WWIII. Only Matt Helm can stop them.
I will not bother to go over the plot or other cinematic elements of this light-hearted spoof, and concentrate on the man himself, the King of Cool, Dino Crocetti.<br/><br/>His casual sexism, smug chauvinism, and generally patronizing attitude are refreshing reminders of the days when men were expected to behave that way, political correctness be damned. My favorite scene is when he casually breaks out a bottle of liquor **while driving** to knock back a few with Stella Stevens. The ways Dean acts would get him picketed by anhedonic prudes– excuse me, **feminist groups**, if he were performing today. Then again, if he were performing today, we'd have bigger problems because it would mean that the zombie apocalypse has begun. <br/><br/>All in all, a playful time-capsule romp through the days when people just seemed to have more damn fun.
I'm a Dean Martin fan so I may be biased but I really enjoyed this goofy spy parody. Martin parodies not only the Bond genre but also his own charactera super suave playboy. However, I would have to say that the real mastery of this kind of spoof would still be found in the "Our Man Flint" movies with James Coburn. There wit is a bit sharper and their humor is over-the-top without being quite so goofy.

Shadows movie download hdDownload hindi movie IncandescenteBaltali infaz full movie hd 720p free downloadLegends of Tomorrow movie mp4 downloadthe Global Warming in Action full movie in hindi free download hdtamil movie Episode 1.141 free downloadRosolino Patern , soldato… full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pCaesar's Empress full movie in hindi downloadSkull full movie in hindi 720p downloadBree gaat voor groen in hindi 720p

last edited 215 weeks ago by tonetdseto
Please log in to post a reply.